Wednesday 2 September 2015

OUTFIT: Double Up, It's Simple

This was my last outfit of summer 2015 (sob sob), and I kept it easy breezy with double denim. The denim shorts and jacket is one of my favourite combos and so easy to play around with. This particular outfit was tailored for a friend's late birthday party in the evening (think casual drinks, good music and catching up with friends), so I dressed up the double denim with a black, off the shoulder crop top, showing off a bit of skin and the best parts of a lace bra. 

Denim jacket East End Thrift Store // Bardot sweetheart neckline crop top Asos // High waisted denim shorts Asos


 I'm sorry I look so miserable in these photos - I have RBF (for those of you who don't know, RBF stands for 'resting bitch face') and I forgot to remember to smile, oops. For now, let's pretend I was deliberately aiming for the moody wannabe model vibe.

Ankle Boots H&M
Lace strap triangle bra Asos
Also excuse the blurriness in some of the photos; blame it on my inexperience of using self timer and climbing over mounds of clothes to get into the right poses within ten seconds (hallelujah for cropping).

-Blanc

follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment